Skip to content
Ramdy Corporation Terms and Conditions
- All Ramdy Corporation suppliers are required to maintain a Quality Management System. AS9100, ISO9001, or NADCAP is preferred.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in supplier’s product and/or process for Ramdy Corporation’s approval.
- Supplier notification is required in case of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Ramdy Corporation’s approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications is required by Ramdy Corporation.
- Supplier must flow down to sub-tier suppliers all applicable drawings and specifications pertaining to Ramdy Corporation’s purchase order.
- The minimum record retention for all applicable data to any Ramdy Corporation purchase order is 7 years.
- Supplier is responsible for Ramdy Corporation’s lost or damaged products.
- Supplier must implement controls to prevent the use of counterfeit parts. (see AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 section 8.1.4)
- Ramdy Corporation, it’s customers and regulatory authorities shall be granted right of entry to all facilities involved with any and all processes involved with satisfying Ramdy Corporations purchase orders.
- Supplier must ensure that persons / employees are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.